Electronic books The e-book database EBC.
- Counter‐Intelligence in a Command Economy.
- Olga Velikanova (Author of Popular Perceptions of Soviet Politics in the s)?
- The Hounds of Chulainn?
- CEEOL - Article Detail;
- Counter‐Intelligence in a Command Economy by Mark Harrison, Inga Zaksauskienė :: SSRN.
Reading desks and facilities Computer workstations Printing — photocopying — scanning Wireless LAN Interactive whiteboards Study cubicles Workstation for the blind and visually impaired. Course reserves Setting up a course reserve Form for setting up a course reserve.
Table of contents
Press and information Press releases Press Archives. Careers and apprenticeships Equal opportunities Vacancies Apprenticeships.
- The Cambridge Companion to Epicureanism (Cambridge Companions to Philosophy).
- Full Body Presence: Learning to Listen to Your Bodys Wisdom;
- Post navigation;
Advanced Search Watchlist Search history Search help. Limit the search to the library catalogue.
Direct access to the library catalogue. Christov, Theodore. New search for: Christov, Theodore.
Previous Next. To NOA image database Close. How to get this document? LUH Campus collection.
Velikanova, Olga 1954-
There is an Open Access version for this licensed article that can be read free of charge and without license restrictions. The content of the Open Access version may differ from that of the licensed version. Document information Title:. Social history. A brilliant study based upon recently available documents with stunning revelations about the attitude of the populace at large during the tumultuous and exciting years following the Revolution, when all things seemed possible, until Stalin's takeover, when blood flowed like water and all dreams but his nightmare ended.
The people were both more involved and less sanguine about the path taken by the Party. Soviet Russia was well advanced in rights, especially for women, well ahead of the rest of the world. But industrial backwardness in a vast uneducated land was ultimately impossible to overcome. The failures were reflected in popular sentiment, though few after the Civil War was won, wished to return to the age of the Czar.
Velikanova has revealed part of the hidden thoughts and souls of the Russian people of the s.
No Results Page | Barnes & Noble®
A must read. Go to Amazon.
- Remembering Maggie:The Complete Bread Sister Trilogy (The Bread Sister Trilogy Book 1).
- Join Kobo & start eReading today.
- Loves Reach Through Time;
- Understanding Risk Management and Compliance, What is different after Monday, October 21, 2013!
- Tagged works.
- APT 202.
Back to top. Get to Know Us. Length: pages.
Word Wise: Enabled. Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled. Page Flip: Enabled. Language: English.